A Master Class Workshop with Timothy L Trujillo
June 23-24, 2018 9:30am-6pm $250.00
Heartsong Hypnosis Center Dallas, Texas
**Approved for Continuing Education through American Council of Hypnotist Examiners**
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from a seasoned and innovative practitioner who has effectively applied healing hypnosis to a variety of settings from clinic, to hospital, to field. Participate in a dynamic hypnotic healing experience that includes:
- Mastering clinical inductions, methods, and phenomena for healing support
- The Hypnosis Health Protocol: strategies for symptom relief, stress management, trauma recovery, and Thanatotherapy for grief, palliative, and end of life support
- Conscious Holotropism: guiding the journey from injury or illness to wholeness
- Mindbody Physiology: vagal tone, neuroplasticity, psychoneuroimmunology, microbiome, epigenetics, quantum biology
- Classical Chinese Wisdom: yinyang, the principle of tides, and the causes of disease and harmony
- Energetic Hypnosis: “suggestion” through hands-on, toning, and live music
- Transpersonal and shamanic methods for fostering external resources
Mindbody therapies are achieving a high profile in modern medicine and hypnosis is a preferred evidence-based modality. Providers are searching for qualified practitioners who can offer this support to their patients. Through this workshop, attendees will enrich their existing knowledge, add to their skill set, and gain confidence to truly make a difference.
Mr. Trujillo will demonstrate through live casework and teach hypnotic techniques to help practitioners support profound healing for their clients. He will also share cutting-edge science of consciousness and human physiology that helps educate clients, inform therapeutic practices, and support the use of hypnosis in comprehensive health management.
Previous attendee’s remarks about Timothy Trujillo’s instruction:
Spectacular!!!!…So genuine and inspirational…Remarkably knowledgeable and entertaining at the same time….I feel extremely encouraged in my practice now…You have broadened my scope of possibility in this work.