- What is Hypnosis?
- The History and Applications of Hypnosis
- Overview of the Hypnotic Process
- Testing, Induction, and Demonstration Methods
- Direct, Passive, and Instantaneous Approaches
- The Production of Hypnotic Phenomena
- How to Structure Effective Suggestions
- Biological States Cultivation and Utilization
- Conscious Integration and Post-hypnotics
- Guided Practice Sessions
- How to Teach Self-hypnosis
- Working with Groups
Includes step-by-step manual filled with effective scripts, plus clear instructions for script-free hypnosis
Previous attendee’s remarks about Timothy Trujillo’s instruction:
Spectacular!!!!…So genuine and inspirational…Remarkably knowledgeable and entertaining at the same time….I feel extremely encouraged in my practice now…You have broadened my scope of possibility in this work.
About the Instructor
Timothy Trujillo is a world leader in the field of hypnosis. Trained by the legendary Gil Boyne and mentored by the Dean of American Hypnotists Ormond McGill, Trujillo has utilized his “hypnotism fever” to affect change throughout the world for decades. From the consulting room, to the medical clinic, to the ravages of disaster zones, he has helped individuals overcome physical and emotional challenges and experience peace and wholeness. Along the way, he has taught his traditional and innovative methods to students and practitioners of hypnotherapy, body-workers, therapists, and medical providers, including years of training childbirth doulas in Los Angeles. With a background in performing arts, he is popular as a guest instructor at several schools of hypnotherapy and presenter at conferences and expos.